The Warehouse Location
The Split Rail Winery tasting room is located in glorious Garden City, Idaho at 4338 Chinden Blvd. Garden City ID 83714.
Tasting Room Hours:
Split Rail Winery
4338 Chinden Blvd
Garden City, ID 83714
We Give Good Party!
Ever want to host an event in a radical urban-industrial space where the whole winemaking process actually happens? Want wine barrels in your face and the smell of wine to fill your head? Well, we can fulfill your dreams.
We host birthday parties, bridal showers, bar mitzvahs, retirement parties or even business luncheons at our winery. We can help you cater or allow you to cater as you please. Give us a call to discuss details on how to personalize your next upcoming event.
Things our space/we offer:
- Ultra-close to Boise
- Wine tasting
- Winery tours and winemaker tutorials
- Barrel tasting
- We have beer!
- Cool vinyl collection and funky music
- Catering options, food/wine pairing, etc
- Different budget options
Call us at (208) 490-0681 to talk details
Seeking a Donation?
PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING
- If you are seeking a donation, you must have a current 501(c)3 tax exempt status and be located within the Treasure Valley. We DO REQUIRE 501(c)3 documentation.
- Your request must be submitted at least 30 days prior to your event.
- If you are requesting product as a donation to serve at your event (to sell or give away), you must secure a non-profit permit from the Alcohol Beverage Control. Split Rail requires a copy of the approved permit. All permits must be submitted to ABC at least 14 days in advance of the event.
- Requests via phone, email, or drop ins to our Tasting Room will not be accepted.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation. Please understand we cannot honor all requests. If you do not receive a response from us, we are simply unable to provide you with a donation at this time. Thank you for thinking of us!